|Home||About||The Workshops||Register||Accreditation||Contact Us|
Musculoskeletal MR One-on-One Workshops
24 Category 1 Credits and 24 Prescribed AAFP CME hours
Squaw Peak in Phoenix
September 10 - 13, 2017 (Sunday - Wednesday)
October - 24, 2017 (Saturday - Tuesday)
7677 N 16th St
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort and Waterpark. This family-friendly water park has a lazy river, sports pool, waterslide, cascading waterfalls, Slim Picken's poolside dining, private cabanas and an 18-hole miniature putting course. Browse Rodeo Drive at the River Ranch for an array of Southwestern clothing and gifts. Squaw Peak is conveniently nestled next to a 300-acre desert mountain preserve, whose great trails are only a short walk away. This great hotel is one of my children’s favorite. The “Coyote Camp” is a day care program for children on-site, with many activities next to the water park which was a favorite of my son for 10 years!
Included with Course for free: 10 Free Case-Based MSK MR DVDs
Included with Course :
10 Free Case-Based MSK MR DVDs
“Musculoskeletal MR Workbook” - 91-pages of MSK MR Anatomy and pathology
“Cases in Musculoskeletal MR” - a new a 100-page workbook of cases with discussion
Join us for this small and intimate Musculoskeletal MR Workshop with 10 hours of Live Lectures and 10 DVDs with a Musculoskeletal MR Workbook written for this course by Dr. Renner. This is the ideal course for those who read Musculoskeletal MR but have not had a musculoskeletal fellowship or wish to update their Musculoskeletal MR knowledge. Practical Musculoskeletal MR Scan Interpretation will be emphasized in the live lectures. This course is great for those studying for re-certification in MSK Radiology.
Dr. William Renner has designed these courses for maximum learning with live lectures, actual 3T cases, and instructional case-based DVDs. Dr. Renner is an active MSK reader who is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiology. He is the Director of ProScan Musculoskeletal MR Fellowship (formerly), Lecturer for the Department of Radiology at University of Louisville, Guest Lecturer in MSK at University of Colorado, Chairman of Radiology and Radiology Research at the Ohio GI and Liver Institute.
A dozen reasons to attend this Conference: What’s New in Musculoskeletal MR
1. 10 Case-Based DVDs of MSK MR Cases included free with course
2. Meniscal Tears and Tear Look-A-Likes. Meniscal tears and Meniscal pitfalls including ring meniscus,
oblique meniscomeniscal ligament, and normal variants.
3. Ramp Tears – a type of meniscal tears recently described in Acute ACL Tears.
4. Important rotator cuff tears previously missed by the radiologist that the orthopedic surgeons need to be aware of.
5. Ghost Sign in Osteomyelitis of the Foot: this important sign helps to separate neuropathic joint from osteomyelitis.
6. Early onset osteoarthritis in patients with ACL Grafts. A type of OA seen in this group as early as ten years post-ACL Graft
7. New orthopedic surgical procedures for treatment of Hill-Sachs shoulder fractures
8. New orthopedic surgical procedure for treatment of Bankart Fractures of the Glenoid
9. Injuries to the Posterior lateral corner with ACL tears: Popliteomensical Ligament tears, meniscofemoral ligament tears,
and meniscal root tears Turf Toe and its many variants
10. Spring ligament and interesting foot pathology
11. Acute ACL tears and associated injuries recently described
12. Injuries to the Posterior Lateral Corner injuries and complications.
You will receive 10 Case-Based DVDs of MSK MR Cases: Each case is discussed by Dr. Renner.
Shoulder Anatomy Case-Based No 1
Shoulder Anatomy Case-Based No 2
Shoulder Path Case-Based No 1
Rotator Cuff Pathology Case-Based No 1
Rotator Cuff Pathology Case-Based No 2
Foot/Ankle Interesting Cases
Knee Anatomy Case-Based No 1
Knee Anatomy Case-Based No 2
Elbow Anatomy and Pathology
Elbow Interesting Case
Tentative Schedule: Live Lectures are PowerPoint presentations.
Sorry, due to the small group the hotel does not offer us a discount, but great rates are available on Hotels.com
This activity is certified by the American Academy of Family Physicians for up to 24 AAFP Prescribed hours. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award (PRA).
Dr. Renner does not receive any commercial support.
Notice of Privacy Rights
| All Rights Reserved